Important best slogans and quotes
best slogans and quotes list —-
- “ Just as I wouldn’t like to be a salve , I would not like to be a master” :—— Abraham Lincon.
- “ England Expect every man to do his duty , thank god , have done my duty” :—– Admiral Nelson.
- “ Joi Joian , jai kissan ” :—– Lal bahadur Sastri.
- “ Joi joian , Joi Kissan , joi Biggan ” :—– Atal Behari Bajpai.
- “ East is East , West is West , never the twain Selmet ” :—– Rudyard Kipling.
- “All animal are equal , but some animals are more equal , then other” :—– George Orwell.
- “My ultimate aim is to wipe out every tears from every eye” :—— jawaharlal Nehru.
- “Art without life is a poor affairs” :—— Henry Gems.
- “Light is the shadow of god” :—— Plato.
- “Man is a political animal” :—– Aristotal.
- “Only free man Negotiate, I shall never Negotiate stills I am Pirsnones” :—– Nelson Mandela.
- “If love the nation is a cried then I am a Criminal” :—– Arobindro Ghosh.
- “INC is a begging institutions” :—– Bal Gangadhar Tilok.
- “A Single step for a man, a jaint leap for a mankind” :—– Nil Amstrome.
- “Religion is the opium of the People” :—– Karl Mark.
- “Power trends to Corroupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely” :—– Lord Action.
- “It is better to die like a Soldiers , than to live a miserable dependent of the infields” :—– Tipu Sultan.
- “Good Government is not a substitute of self Government” :—– Lord Morley.
- “Whom the Gods Love die young” :—– Lord Byron.
- “Let Hundred flowers bloom and let hundred schools of thought contend” :—– Mao-Tse-Tung.
- “Aram Haram hai” :—– J.L.Nehru.
- “That Government is the best which governs the least” :—– Herbet Spencer.
- “Play the game Inspirit of game” :—– Jawaharlal Nehru.
- “Pain is the outcome of sin” :—– Lord Buddha.
- “The proper study of mankind is man” :—– Alexander Pope.
“Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.” :—– A.P.J Abdul Kalam.
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough” :—– A.P.J Abdul Kalam.
Get more important gk topic
in your mailbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Dr. Kalam became the 11th President of India, 25 July 2002. Its focus is on transforming India into a developed nation by 2020.Regards!
Abdul kalam quotes