Competitive Entrance Exams Gk
Competitive Entrance Exams Gk 25 Questions :—–
- Process of making curd from milk ? Coagulation.
- Highest grosser Hollywood movie? Gone with Wind.
- Fundamental duties in Indian Constitution have been borrowed from – USSR
- Who is the Son of Babur – Humayun, Kamran Mirza and Hindal Mirza
- Which catalyst is used to make milk from curd ? Renin .
- Which state has maximum number of forests? Madhya Pradesh .
- Bibi ka Maqbara was built by ? Azam Shah .
- Bodo Tribes are in which state? Assam .
- Who invented seismograph –? John Milne .
- In BOD5, what is 5 ? Biochemical Oxygen Demand : 5 part per million .
- Newtons third law ? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- Who given oath to governor ? Chief justice of high court.
- Which is the longest day in northern hemisphere? 21 June .
- From where do plants get energy? CO2 .
- Dogri is spoken in which state? Jammu (J&K) and Himachal Pradesh
- Who won the Oscar for Best Supporting actress? Alicia Vikander.
- Who is the author of Prithivi Raj Raso ? Chand Bardai .
- When did first world war start? 1914.
- Kanha is famous for which endangered species of deer ? Swamp Deer .
- Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood? Vitamin K.
- How many members can be appointed by President in Rajya Sabha? 12
- Who is the author of Ignited Minds – A P J Abdul Kalam
- Which actor has won Oscar for supporting actor in 2016 – Mark Rylance
- Mohiniyattam dance belongs to which state – Kerala
- Oscar Award winner for Best actress 2016 – Brie Larson
Get more important gk topic
in your mailbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.